The VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker is a moving play table that can encourage a child’s mobility. Its attached wheels roll easily over hard flooring and carpeting, though I would recommend a parent to exert caution over places their child frequents where the surfaces have transitions, such as with cracks in the sidewalk or where the carpet meets the kitchen floor; the wheels may “catch” at these spots. The lights, colors, and sounds integrate intermittently to appeal to a learning child’s sensory and motor developments while providing them moments of individual entertainment. The detachable play panel is travel-friendly and can be held securely on a riding child’s lap while he/she is in a car seat.
A great feature that makes the VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker particularly parent-friendly is that panel sounds can be turned off when the 70 audio effects become just a bit too repetitious. Additionally, there is also the ability to switch the sounds from music to phrases or to turn the volume down.
My biggest reason for recommending the VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker is the richness of learning opportunities on one toy. It holds many sounds and musical noises around the theme of “farm life” that both of my children seem to find enjoyable. My preschooler had a different variation of a learning walker that did not have as many colorful features as the VTech; however, I found great value in the price of the VTech for the incentive alone to walk for my youngest child, who was about nine months old and standing independently at the time of our purchase.
I do not guarantee that the walker will facilitate walking for all children, as there are some who feel that walkers generally are not the best tools and can impede a child’s movement maturation. The VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker gave my child the confidence to proceed with becoming more mobile, which supplemented our verbal encouragement. It is also noted that a parent may need to assist their child to proceed in a forward motion while pushing the walker to avoid the child pulling it backwards on themselves. To enable better weight balance, I usually remove the play panel before my daughter uses the walker portion.
3AM Mea is giving away one VTech Sit to Stand Learning Walker to one randomly-chosen winner who clicks on the Rafflecopter widget and enters below. The prize chosen is the model in the above photo, valued at about $29.99.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the Rafflecopter link and follow the prompts to enter via email or Facebook.
- Your information will be added to an online entry pool and Rafflecopter will pick a random winner at my request at the end of the giveaway period. I will be contacting the winner via the email address used to enter the giveaway, so please be sure it is an email address checked regularly.
- The winner will be notified on Sunday, October 15, then announced here and on all 3AM Mea social media networks. I will then privately collect your shipping information.
- The promotion is open to anyone, anywhere, of all ages, though I will currently only ship the prize to an address within the continental United States. No exceptions.
- Details regarding giveaway rules and the delivery of the prize can be found here: Disclosure and Giveaway Policy. (I am borrowing and instilling the fantastic policies listed at the blog Smart Spending Spot.)
Not a parent? No problem! Enter for a chance to win a Christmas gift or baby shower present for an expecting family member or coworker or for a baby cousin! Or, enter for you! I won’t judge!
Thank you so much for supporting 3AM Mea. Go to the 3AM Mea Facebook page and say hi! The best of luck to everyone!
Photo courtesy of VTech.
ENTER TO WIN A VTECH SIT TO STAND LEARNING WALKER HERE: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f46195c01/?